ARCHIBUS Enterprise™ is the proven, comprehensive, solution ideal for organizations managing anywhere from thousands to millions of square feet or meters of space.
- Modular structure lets you choose only those applications you need
- Supports an unlimited number of concurrent users and sites
- Sized for an unlimited number of unique records
- Supports native Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and Sybase
- Web-enabled by adding ARCHIBUS Web Central
ARCHIBUS Enterprise is a modular, fully-scalable solution that’s ready to go, right out of the box. Its open system architecture offers complete connectivity to other enterprise applications, such as Finance and Human Resources systems, and it is flexible enough to support your organization’s specific working methods. The Enterprise edition is a cost-effective way to encourage members of your organization to work in tandem, with most organizations realizing a positive return-on-investment within six months.
A modular structure lets you choose which applications to include in your configuration; select as many or as few as you need, and expand as necessary.
Integrated applications available:
Enterprise Move Management
Environmental & Risk Management
Environmental Sustainability Assessment*
TEAMS: Total Environmental Sustainability Assessment*
Overlay with Design Management for AutoCAD® & Revit®
Geospatial Extensions for ESRI
* Available in both Web-based and Window-based platforms
Easily integrate to control processes and costs
- Open system architecture enables seamless data exchange with other information repositories and ERP systems such as SAP® , Oracle® , and Microsoft Dynamics NAV®
- Realizes full bi-directional integration with AutoCAD® and Revit® for faster drawing and asset symbol creation
- Incorporates industry standard protocols to connect applications and systems using Web services, http, https, direct-database links, or Microsoft Excel® , Adobe® PDF, or XML transfers
- 30-day rapid deployment using the ARCHIBUS Implementation Methodology™ to deliver success, on-time and on-budget
- Centralized information repository supports strategic decision-making, enabling significant cost savings and cost avoidance
- Integrated solution lets associates leverage information developed by one another, saving a significant amount of time and effort